Are you looking for a new Site Management role?
NECTO Selection are looking for a talented Site Manager for a Residential project in Cork, our client is an award-winning main contractor that has an enviable pipeline of projects. Our client prides themselves on impeccable standards and thus in return it yields a high percentage of repeat business.
- 5 Apartment Blocks
- 112 Units
- 2 Year Project
- Project value approx. €25M
- Managing project staff to establish and maintain highly motivated and dedicated project teams.
- Have experience in emerging technologies and engineering processes, eg. BIM and multi-storey buildings.
- Have sufficient experience and confidence to apply what you have learnt and start striving towards contracts management.
- Have had exposure to the policies and procedures that are fast becoming industry norm. Document management, ISO accreditations and CCS.
- Not essential to be an expert of every element of the build but had experience of each element of the construction process from green field to PC.
- Be experienced in the delivery of Design and Build Contracts.
- Have strong programming abilities, you will understand timeframes, lead time for the procurement of packages and sequencing of the works.
- Have previous experience with fast-track contracts, where every day on a program count.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, apply with your CV today!