Finishing Site Manager
NECTO Selection is delighted to be representing one of Irelands’ leading contractors; we are assisting with the search and selection of an experienced Finishing Site Manager. Our Client has a successful and enviable history, with an attractive order book. As Finishing Site Manager you will be tasked with the management and delivery of projects up to €50M. Our Client is keen to attract the best talent and willing to offer market leading remuneration package.
As Finishing Site Manager you will
- Managing project staff to establish and maintain highly motivated and dedicated project teams.
- Monitor site progress and communicate programme and subsequent changes to all affected parties.
- Ensure timely request for and delivery of all information that is on the programme.
- Identify variations to contract that will impact on the programme and ensure programme is revised to accommodate them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Main contracting background is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and dedicated
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry specific software
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
There is a very generous Salary, Benefits and bonus scheme available for this position that can be discussed in confidence by contacting us directly or on receipt of application by clicking, 'Apply-Now'