- Education (Minimum) - B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- Certification – EIT in Texas or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Proficiency with MS Office products
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Bentley products preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We have a wide portfolio of projects ranging from master planned communities, urban redevelopment projects, school district projects, and back to public work for local municipalities and all the planning, engineering, and management that goes along with these projects. We strive to provide a unique response to each project paying careful attention to the context; both the site itself as well as the neighboring community.
We need someone to take initiative and work on a wide variety of engineering tasks including:
- Civil 3D design
- Road design
- Major facility design (treatment, pump stations, storage, lift stations, etc)
- Waterline planning and design
- Water quality
- Site planning
- Permitting through TCEQ, COA, Bee Cave, Travis and Hays Counties, etc.