POSITION:MID/SENIOR PLUMBING ENGINEER
Who We Are:
We are the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) firm that redefines partnership and client services for the consulting world. Our mission is to listen to our clients’ needs and put ourselves in their shoes to deliver the most successful project solutions.
- Advanced design and redline of drawings, details, diagrams and isometrics per company standards.
- Advanced creation and modification of IECC files and supplement drawings/data as required.
- Manage drafting coordination on projects.
- Conduct full field surveys of discipline specific systems as required.
- Write narratives, specifications and cost estimates.
- Facilitate drawings through the quality control process.
- Lead personnel through problem solving processes.
- Handle escalated client questions and concerns to ensure monetary risk management.
- Interface with existing clientele and quality control analysis with minimal assistance.
- Establish relationships with new clientele inside the current market with minimal assistance.
- Conduct peer review of drawings, specification and associated design documentation.
- Ensure project deliverables and due dates are met at all phases of design and construction per client expectations.
- Assist Marketing Department with proposals based on company standards.
- Minimum of 5 years of design engineering experience in plumbing building systems.
- Advanced plumbing knowledge of plans, company standards, advanced calculations and product selections with minimal assistance and the ability to mentor subordinates as required.
- Knowledge of interaction between all construction disciplines and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively research and analyze drawings, specifications and other materials/data for constructability and economical solutions.
- The ability to mentor client interactions and monetary risk management.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing personnel groups and high-profile projects.
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice/input across the company.
Benefits at MEP
- Company paid health and dental insurance as well as identity theft protection.
- Option to purchase vision, long term disability, short term disability and life insurance and prepaid legal services.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.