- Lead and manage water and wastewater engineering projects from concept development to completion, including planning, design, construction, and commissioning phases.
- Conduct technical studies, analyze data, and prepare comprehensive reports and recommendations related to water supply, treatment, distribution, wastewater collection, treatment, and disposal.
- Develop and review engineering designs, specifications, and drawings for water and wastewater infrastructure, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and client requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers, reviewing their work, and ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including environmental scientists, planners design subconsultant (Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP etc.), and construction personnel, to ensure the successful integration of water and wastewater engineering projects.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to assess existing infrastructure, identify potential issues, and propose appropriate solutions.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, technologies, and regulatory changes related to water and wastewater engineering, and apply this knowledge to improve project outcomes.
- Coordinate with clients, regulatory agencies, and other stakeholders to address their concerns, provide technical support, and ensure project compliance.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and resources effectively, ensuring projects are completed within specified timeframes and budgetary constraints.
Ensure adherence to health, safety, and environmental regulations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree and Professional Engineering license required
- 4+ years in water and wastewater engineering, with a focus on facilities design, planning, and project management.
- Strong knowledge of water treatment processes, wastewater treatment technologies, hydraulic modeling, and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in using relevant software tools, such as AutoCAD, hydraulic modeling software (EPANET, InfoWater, WaterCAD), and GIS.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and the capacity to develop innovative solutions to complex engineering challenges.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior engineers, providing technical guidance and support.
- Strong attention to detail, with a commitment to delivering high-quality work and ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.