Senior Water Resources Engineer / Project Manager - Greenbelt
Greenbelt, Maryland Office
It’s time to enjoy your work and gain a healthy work life balance! At my cilent's corporate motto is “Crafting a Shared Vision of Success”. That’s success for our company through the success of our employees and our clients. We support flexible schedules, remote access and provide paid compensation for every hour worked. We empower our employees with professional development, tuition reimbursement and membership fees. And we value our employees as family, enjoying regular company events such as department breakfasts and lunches to golf tournaments and holiday parties.
Charles P. Johnson & Associates seeks a career driven Senior Water Resources Engineer/Project Manager to join its Public Sector Division in our Greenbelt, MD office to manage and serve as a technical lead for all aspects of water resources projects.
· Complete complex hydrologic and hydraulic analyses
· Design water resources improvements including stream restoration, dam improvements, and storm drain and stormwater management retrofits, prepare and obtain all approvals for all construction documents,
· Handle client communications,
· Manage construction observation and documentation efforts.
· Manage engineering/CAD technicians, surveyors, and sub-consultants
· Oversee preparation of construction documents.
Required Skills and Experience
· Professional engineer’s license in the state of Maryland (or the ability to obtain a Maryland license within three (3) months of hire.
· Seven (7) years of water resources experience and must be able to demonstrate intimate knowledge of and experience in the execution of water resources projects including phases of feasibility, conceptual design, construction document preparation, permitting, and construction management and documentation.
Desired Skills and Experience
· A familiarity with permitting processes of Montgomery, Prince George’s, and Howard Counties as well as the Maryland State Highway Administration and the Maryland Department of the Environment.
· Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Experience with ArcGIS
· Prince George’s County Resident
The Greenbelt Office offers the following:
· Free access to office Gym
· Shuttle service to both the Metro and MARC at Greenbelt
· Close access to the Beltway and 50