MinistryHub is honored to partner with Lifesong in their search for a Graphic Designer. Please direct all applications through MinistryHub and any inquiries to email@example.com.
PURPOSE: The Graphic Designer will design and produce effective visuals across a wide spectrum of mediums to communicate, inspire, and engage people in and through Lifesong Church for the purpose of helping them Know God, Live in Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Deliver Hope.
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
● Design and produce relevant, engaging, and on-trend graphics to support video announcements, email communications, social media, web pages, and other visual communicative vehicles.
● Create graphic elements for service experiences, special events, and seasonal productions.
● Collaborate with the Lead Pastor, Creative Director, and ministry leaders to design and produce visual elements as needed to support the church and specific ministry areas and initiatives.
● Work with the Creative Director to manage priorities and workload in order to ensure all design projects are completed with excellence in a timely manner.
● Build, lead, and/or interface with a team of design, social, photography and video serve team members.
● Be a student of design, stay up to date on current design trends, and grow in expertise within the world of creative arts.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
● Familiarity with multiple disciplines in the creative field (design, photography, communications)
● Proficiency in Adobe Suite and exposure to ASANA or similar project management tools
● Desire to do collaborative work with creative individuals and teams
● Strong self and team management skills
● Ability to manage multiple projects
● Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
● Effective time manager
● Detail and process-oriented