518 Pocahontas Avenue, Roanoke, VA 24012, US
Founded 1952, Foot Levelers is the world’s leading provider of individually designed Stabilizing Custom Orthotics, custom orthotic flip-flops, Shoethotics® and Sandalthotics®, as well as therapeutic products. We have been serving healthcare professionals and their patients for over 7 decades with products designed to help reduce pain in the feet, legs, hips, back and neck, so you can enjoy a fuller and happier life at work, home or play.
- Founded 1952
- Privately held
- ~200 employees
- 8-12% YoY Revenue Growth
Location: This is an onsite position in Roanoke, VA.
Marketing Manager – Traditional & Print Marketing
A typical day in the life for our project manager? We're a go-go-go company with an ambitious project list; we need an assertive and energetic project leader! If you’re a tactical, organized, diligent, and highly communicative marketing operations driver, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts (and our team) help Foot Levelers achieve our immediate and long-term business goals. We are looking for our “Brand Champion!”
- Work collaboratively with a diverse on-site and remote based team to manage cross-organizational, integrated marketing strategies.
- Coordinate all marketing projects with production and vendors to ensure the timely the production of print collateral (flyers, posters, office displays, promo materials, tradeshow collateral, paid traditional media, and custom marketing for our doctors)
- Monitor and course-correct the planned implementation of various marketing activities and processes across all traditional channels.
- Track success rate and performance of ongoing traditional marketing promotional campaigns; make required changes to dial-up efficacy and business impact (based on agreed upon metrics and customer feedback)
- Manage and coordinate projects, develop timetables, and monitor approvals to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Review and/or edit existing promotional materials for effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines; ensure print content is fresh, relevant, and current.
- Work with Marketing team to brainstorm & implement impactful concepts for marketing and promotional materials.
- Manage Marketing requests and customer literature requests.
Our ideal Marketing Manager checks these boxes:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a marketing ownership role – demonstrated understanding of the traditional marketing channels and you’ve have managed the day-to-day operations within a similar environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. You understand the “big picture” and can operate (and delegate) accordingly.
- You’re resourceful and diligent with a keen eye for the details. You understand the importance of brand consistency and voice, as conveyed across all channels.
- Commitment to quality and results. Your professional experience speaks to your commitment to producing only the highest quality, compelling content that aligns with overarching business objectives.
- CPG marketing, B2B or B2C, strongly preferred
- Product Sales
- Design background
- Content creation, editing, and management
Roadmap, Top Projects & Initiatives
- New Ecomm site
- 3 New products launching in q 1,2,3
- Optimize brand strategy and execution plan for traditional marketing
- Redesign of tradeshow booths and other marketing materials
- Volume flyers and paper to customers
- Packaging material/content
- Packaging strategy
- Promotional materials
- Tailored partner materials and branding
- Custom marketing materials
- Content leadership across the brand
Reports to Director of Marketing
None. Subject to change. Skill sets that will funnel up to this person are graphic design
- Associate Director of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Web Development
- Project Manager
- Graphic Design
- Associate Director of Traditional Marketing and Print
- Marketing Manager – Traditional and Print
- Event Marketing Manager
Collaboration outside of immediate team:
- Production & Procurement
- Technology – FLI’s ecommerce is built on NetSuite (SCA)
- $90,000 Target Max Salary
- 10% Annual incentive program
- Up to 4% Holiday bonus, based on cumulative earnings
- FLI executes a 6-month performance review based on set goals and KPI’s and will review compensation
- Signing bonuses are not generally executed but FLI will consider necessary compensation to buy their hired candidate out of any risk or guaranteed compensation
- 100% employee paid health insurance through Anthem
- 401(k) matching
- 3 total weeks PTO (including sick), increases with tenure
- 11 paid holidays
- Internet stipend
- Preventative Care time off (3 days)
- Family and medical leave (up to 12 weeks, 26 weeks for military service care)
- Basic Life, AD&D
- ST/LT Disability
- Voluntary benefit elections
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to onsite gym with personal trainer
As needed. Will include site visits and tradeshows.
1. Meet with Asymmetric Talent Solutions and discuss resume/experience, and a general get to know you meeting that will additional cover your tactical and leadership experience around successful projects and initiatives.
2. Complete WonScore PI (30-45 minutes)
a. Cognitive Ability
d. Preview: https://workflow.wonderlic.com/X6FYJ7YCG/welcome
3. Interview with FLI executives to review your interview with ATS and host a much deeper discussion