Founded 1952, Foot Levelers is the world’s leading provider of custom orthotics in the world. They are a family run business with an unparalleled made-in-the-U.S. product and they are pumped about what they do it's tough for them not to shout it from the rooftop (or desktops!)
Sales Operations Data Reporting Analyst
Location: This is a full-time remote position.
HQ: 518 Pocahontas Avenue, Roanoke, VA 24012, US
Working Hours: Mountain, Central, or Eastern time.
** Should possess dedicated work space. Equipment will be provided.
This role will serve the entire organization as the go-to data and reporting resource for all sales data. You should possess a true passion for data along with a never-ending curiosity. You will operate in a reciprocated atmosphere of creativity and flexibility. There is no “status quo.”
We are seeking someone who is capable and willing to provide their insight through their technical ability to materialize easy-to-consume reports and valuable data for the measures that are driving the business as well as report to senior leaders. The ideal player will be consistently proactive, dynamic, and maintain a high sense of ownership of their work and how it contributes to the growth of the organization.
Technical Overview & Key Responsibilities
- Your primary data source will be NetSuite
- Your primary data tool will be Microsoft Power BI
- Intuitive understanding of key performance metrics and the ability to translate reporting and analysis requests into
- Optimization of existing reports
- Data analysis and insights
- Report creation
- Dashboard creation and optimization
- Data visualization
- Reporting to senior leaders
- Realize and generate KPI’s
The culture around this position is metric driven, performance oriented, and of course sales and customer centric. Your working environment will be fluid and often-times fast paced based on ad-hoc requests, but will be very real, direct, transparent and most of all, meaningful. The Vice President of Sales is looking for a true partner in daily sales and reporting operations.
- Sales is responsible for weekly reporting to the greater organization. As of now there are several main KPI reports being utilized:
- Overall sales to budget
- New product sales
- Leads revenue by frequency
- Sales from leading products
- Event sales generation
- Understand data and reporting strategy
- Navigate NetSuite data/reporting architecture
- Analyze what exists
- Optimize what exists
- Cultivate and execute key priorities
- Innovate and expand analysis and reporting capabilities
- Microsoft Power BI proficient
- Power Automate
- Data Visualizations
- Power Query
- Data Modeling
- Basic SQL
- Basic SharePoint – managing administration for access to reports
- Independent requirements gathering and validation (for reports)
- File import/export proficiency (.csv, .xls, .xlsx, .txt, etc)
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Capability and confidence to report to executive stakeholders
Ideal experience includes:
- Power Query M
- Product sales experience
- ERP system experience
- Financial reporting
- Marketing data analysis and reporting
- Cross departmental collaboration
- Relevant 4-year degree (preferred, not required)
Top Projects & Initiatives that affect this role:
- Master analytics dashboard
- Incorporating Customer Segmentation into metrics
- Compensation modelling
- Business case development for expansion of Sales territories
- Leveraging technology (innovation) to increase sales
Growth initiatives across the business:
- Brand strategy and execution
- New e-comm site
- 3 New products launching in q 1,2,3
- Optimize HubSpot
- Automation (marketing) solutions
- Reports to Vice President of Sales
- You will regularly collaborate with other departmental executives to include finance, marketing, IT, and manufacturing/distribution.
- $100,000 max target salary. Negotiable for an ideal candidate.
- 10% variable performance bonus
- Up to 4% company Holiday bonus, based on cumulative earnings
- FLI executes a 6-month performance review based on set goals and KPI’s and will review compensation.
- Growth in responsibility is confidently here for the resource who is motivated and skilled to build a team. Compensation will continue to scale accurately.
- Medical/dental/vision coverage (100% coverage with wellness plan participation)
- 401(k) matching
- 3 total weeks PTO (including sick), increases with tenure
- 11 paid holidays
- Preventative Care time off (3 days)
- Family and medical leave (up to 12 weeks, 26 weeks for military service care)
- Basic Life, AD&D
- ST/LT Disability
- Voluntary benefit elections
- Employee Assistance Program
- As needed but infrequent. Expected maximum is 4x per year and will likely be purposed for strategy, planning, leadership, and annual events.
- Meet with Asymmetric Talent Solutions and discuss resume/experience, and a general get to know you meeting that will additional cover your experience.
- Complete WonScore PI (30-45 minutes) – Distributed by Asymmetric Talent
- Cognitive Ability
- Interview with FLI executives to review your interview with ATS and host a much deeper discussion