C&I Relationship Manager II
C&I Lending Manager
Perkasie – Admin and Floral Vale
Job Summary: To actively manage a loan portfolio of existing clients; to solicit, examine, evaluate, and authorize or recommend approval of customer applications for commercial loans.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
· Develop sales leads independently and by cooperation with the Business Development officer and Branch Managers to attain new C&I business relationships and product sales.
· Manage a loan portfolio of existing clients and monitor loan quality; Be responsible for all aspects of loan administration for this portfolio, including receipt of financial information, updating risk ratings, and ensuring timely renewals of lines of credit.
· Oversee and ensure accuracy and performance of loan administration and processes, such as receipt of applications from prospective applicants, completeness of loan packages, and timely processing, funding, and closing of committed loans.
· Interview applicant(s) and request specified information for loan application.
· Request applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks, and other information pertinent to loan applicants’ evaluations.
· Analyze applicant financial status, credit, banking status, and other information to determine feasibility of granting a loan.
· Compile loan package and facilitate negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
· Present loans to appropriate approving authority or Loan Committee for approval.
· Call and visit C&I customers, prospects, and referral sources / centers of influence (COIs) to promote and sell Bank products and services.
· Respond to customer information requests or inquiries involving small business loans.
· Provide loan data to support marketing and sales promotion programs as required.
· Promote and cross-sell other Bank products and services as appropriate to customer requirements, such as Business Checking and Cash Management.
· Comply with all applicable regulations and Bank policies regarding employment and employment law.
· Participate in annual compliance and other job-related training.
· Comply with applicable bank regulations, Bank policies and procedures.
· Comply with Bank’s internal privacy and ethics standards.
Relationships and Contacts
Frequent contact with Credit Analyst in order to underwrite new credit requests, renewals, and reviews; Contact with Branch Managers and the Business Development Officer on both new and existing customer relationships.
Monthly contact with Customers of Influence (COIs) and Bank clients as needed; Occasional contact with community and economic development leaders.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial lending
· Formal Credit Training preferred
Skills and Competencies
· Comprehensive knowledge of C&I related commercial lending, including a solid understanding of underwriting and credit.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Satisfactory knowledge of loan documentation.
· Good organizational and time management skills; the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Thorough knowledge of products and services offered by the Bank.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure to meet requirements and deadlines.
Traditional office environment with the ability to work remotely on a hybrid basis; the office maintains five day a week operations (Monday – Friday) with operational hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm.
The Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
· Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
· Manual dexterity for computer work
· Speaking, hearing, and vision are required to perform essential functions
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Bank is to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. For this reason, employment decisions at Bank will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or Team Member's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.