Martinsen Mayer are delighted to be retained by Clever Cards, to build out their thriving team.
CleverCards are seeking a driven and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team. This candidate will be responsible for driving portfolio performance growth for the CleverCards Business and CleverCards Employee benefits products.
The role will require a sharp focus on developing a differentiated customer value proposition and will need the candidate to work closely with Marketing, Sales and Product teams towards that. The candidate will be responsible for driving growth in the portfolio by building a deep understanding of the market, the customers and identifying opportunities to build a differentiated proposition that resonates with the TG/prospects.
The candidate will also drive the portfolio growth through up sell, cross sell in existing customer base by implementing a data driven customer lifecycle management program. The candidate will work with sales, data analytics, marketing and product teams towards execution of their business objectives across all key business customer segments.
The ideal candidate will have a strong experience in product marketing, data driven portfolio management and/or customer value proposition development and is someone who excels at working in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing and/ or portfolio marketing management across Fintech or financial services industry
- Experience in preferably in a B2B environment will be an added advantage
- Proven track record of driving portfolio growth through managing/ developing customer value proposition and/or growth in existing customer engagement metrics
- Data driven approach and mindset. Leveraging data insights to form a strong understanding of the market as well as an understanding of existing portfolio
- Excellent communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with internal teams and external partners across various levels
- Ability to work independently against tight timelines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to collaborate both with internal teams as well as client or partner teams towards delivery of objectives
- Work with customers, partners, and Sales and Product teams to identify marketing opportunities to define a differentiated customer value proposition
- Develop a competitive value proposition and messaging that drive demand CleverCards products across key customer segments and use cases
- Work with Product, Sales and the rest of the Marketing team to plan and build go-to- market campaigns for new products and features
- Identify product differentiators that help sales best position CleverCards against competitors in key segments.
- Drive development of key messages that resonate with target buyers and turn them into sharply defined communication
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy
- Manage the lifecycle strategy from acquisition through early customer engagement and implement strategies to drive cross sell, up-sell and optimize portfolio performance
- Assess relevant customer, competitor, and industry insights to help define strategies to improve customer experience and portfolio growth
- Advise and provide insight and recommendations on targeting and segmentation for each value proposition basis deep understanding of the portfolio performance
- Oversee portfolio financial performance including identifying opportunities and gaps, and developing business strategies
CleverCards is a leading digital payments company providing payment software applications and API’s to businesses, enabling anyone, anywhere, anytime to be paid instantly, by simply
downloading Apple, Google or Samsung Pay enabled digital Mastercard’s.
Every day people from over 5,000 businesses including Amazon, Apple, AstraZeneca, Booking.com, DHL, Microsoft, NHS, and Vodafone use the CleverCards’ platform to email, message and share digital Mastercard’s instantly to their employees, vendors and customers, enabling them to use their card everywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard.
In 2021, CleverCards announced a five-year strategic partnership with Mastercard empowering its business development teams with the CleverCards platform to meet their partner and customer needs while expanding the usage of digital Mastercard’s across Europe. Along with N26 and SumUp, CleverCards is one of a select number of FinTechs which has been integrated directly into the Mastercard Processing network.
Will be launching CleverCards Business Accounts, enabling Administrators to open a Business Bank Account (IBAN) and instantly issue unlimited Digital Mastercard’s to every team member, with Administrators setting unique card controls (card limit, expiry date and where it can be spent), get spend notifications on all business cards through a simple payment software application designed to control spend, remove cost and save employers, employees and contractors time in managing a wide variety of online and offline business expenses.
CleverCards is currently operating in Western Europe with plans to enter the United States in the future.
It is a fast-paced early-stage payments FinTech well-funded by venture investors, led by a highly experienced, dedicated, high-energy, hard-working team, with a big ambition to win and plans to raise a further $50m in the next 12 months
If this sounds like you, and you are keen to get into the tech space, apply within!