Martinsen Mayer are delighted to be working with a thriving Irish Fintech looking to build out their Customer Support Team. A key role that ensures the voice of customers and partners is communicated across the organisation, they are on the search for an experienced Customer Support Manager.
The ideal candidate is relentlessly focused on driving a stellar customer/partner experience. You excel at communication and conflict resolution. You will have strong problem-solving ability and thrive at being helpful and ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be open and flexible, to respond to changes in the business, organisation and customer needs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and must have the ability to build strong relationships that are collaborative, with exceptional communication skills.
This role is diverse and is best suited to someone that enjoys getting involved and being hands on. It is a blend of people management, problem-solving, reporting and optimisation of processes and procedures and more.
● Manage, coach and mentor the Customer Support team, working closely with your line manager.
● Lead by example with excellent communication skills through all mediums ensuring the outcome for the customer is exceptional at all times.
● Interact with customers daily and help the Customer Support team to accurately resolve customer queries, through clear communication and in a timely manner.
● Investigate customer queries and work closely with the product and engineering team for additional support when required.
● Optimisation of Customer Support communication, processes and procedures, to drive customer satisfaction while utilising technology and experience.
● Ensure that team staffing levels are balanced, in-line with customer demand.
● Own and manage the escalation process to maintain customer satisfaction.
● Report weekly and monthly on Customer Support KPI’s, SLA’s and areas for improvement.
● Work closely with the Product team to identify key trends and insights that we can leverage on our roadmap to improve the customer experience.
● Interact with the suppliers and distributors and ensure we meet all service level agreements.
● Carry out any other duties requested by the line manager in relation to the role.
● Understand and comply with the key objectives of the company.
● 4+ years as a Customer Support Manager.
● Fluent in English, additional language a bonus.
● Proficient in reporting, processes and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
● Adaptable and able to work in an agile environment.
● Experience creating processes and improvements that drive operational efficiency and product development.
● Knowledge of payments echo system and Zendesk a big advantage.
If this sounds like you, apply within!