Role - Software Developer (Azure / .net)
Location – Dublin 1 (2 days in the office)
I am working with a leading provider of IT solutions and services with roots in Dublin since 2002, and under new management are rapidly growing and building out a new engineering team.
We are looking for several engineers, you'll be at the forefront of designing and delivering a new solution for their business. The product has been ongoing for several years, but over the past 6 months the business has been going through a transformation period and are now rebuilding their product so this would be a greenfield project for this team.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Developing Microsoft .Net/Angular-based web/windows applications
· Collaborating within an Agile team to ensure efficient design, implementation, and testing
· Writing high-quality, maintainable code
· Ensuring scalability and security for our diverse client base
· Troubleshooting and resolving complex software and infrastructure issues
· Mentoring and leading software development teams
· Exploring and mastering new technologies
· Expertise in C#, .NET frameworks, MVC, or Angular
· Proficiency in databases, particularly MS SQL and SSRS
· GIT and DevOps experience
Knowledge of leveraging Azure services and usage of Azure tools and resources to build, deploy, and manage a wide range of cloud-based applications would be ideal but not essential.