Senior Sales Executive
About the Role
We are seeking Senior Sales Executives for immediate roles within our growing software company. This is a direct sales quota carrying position, requiring opportunity research, initiation of discussions, building prospect relationships and navigating the committee buying approaches of our enterprise prospects. Candidates will manage the entire sales process from start to finish, and ultimately close deals that generate new logos and new revenue. This role ideally would be located in Boston, but it may be able to be based in another large U.S. city for the right and experienced candidate.
- Deliver/exceed annual sales and revenue targets by building and executing sales strategies
- Lead sales process from prospecting through close, including lead generation, client meetings, prospect qualification, and RFP completion
- Work closely with a virtual team of senior and seasoned executives and subject matter experts through all aspects of a potentially long and detailed sales cycle, with a laser focus on client demos and presentations to ensure client engagement and positive outcome
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge and understanding of competitive offerings
- Collaborate with relevant management resources to drive product and messaging strategies to differentiate our solutions
- Network to uncover other relationships / services / partnerships that enhance prospecting opportunities
- Understand, monitor, and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses relative to our product offering
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree required, Master’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Minimum 5 years but preferably 10+ years of successful software sales experience (the more, the better)
- Deep Commercial Real Estate and/or Facilities Management (including Building Service Contractors (BSCs) or K-12 and Education software background is a positive
- Proven leadership skills and sales success with impeccable 5+ year proven track record of hunting and exceeding sales quota annually (the single most important requirement for this job)
- Proven ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives
- Excellent time management and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills along with a high level of professionalism
- Extremely proficient using SalesForce and Miller Heiman Strategic Selling (or other strategic selling methodologies)
CrowdComfort is a rapidly growing Boston-based commercial real estate and facilities management tech ("proptech") company. CrowdComfort provides large enterprises detailed data and analytics using our patented and proven SaaS (software as a service) platform.
CrowdComfort’s team is made up of entrepreneurial, self-motivated individuals that deliver success for our clients every day. The team works comfortably in a hybrid and virtual work mode.
CrowdComfort works with corporate occupiers, K-12 school districts and colleges and universities to validate and measure the everyday activities happening inside their workplaces, buildings and facilities. With CrowdComfort's mobile solutions, organizations are able to drive efficiencies improving the occupant experience and identifying significant cost savings in their facilities and custodial operations. Currently approaching 50+ fortune 500 companies as clients, and we doubled revenue last year in 2022 and are positioned to do the same in 2023.
CrowdComfort has a 10+ year track record of success with the world’s largest enterprises and offers a supportive culture that embraces grit, accountability, teamwork, and excellence. We offer a virtual, flexible, and engaging work environment with many opportunities to grow.
We are a growing team with the opportunity to grow and own core product initiatives with the team. We believe that it’s important to work hard but at the same time truly believe that employees outside of work should be respected.
Working at CrowdComfort comes with many benefits including:
- Company Health Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, etc.) with HSA
- 401K with company match
- Company equity and bonus plans
- HQ located at WeWork (1 Lincoln) located just minutes from South Station and T stations in downtown Boston
- Remote position with work flexibility (core hours)
- Annual company outings with remote employees
- Company outings annually including remote employees
- Personal growth opportunities with company growth
**CrowdComfort is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran, disability status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.**
Visa Sponsorship: We currently do not sponsor visas for this role. All candidates must be able to work for any employer in the USA, without any restrictions.