The Director of Customer Success reports to the EVP, Chief Admin Officer, and will oversee five Customer Service Centers comprised of approximately 150 team members across the US and Canada. The teams are responsible for customer success, billing, and work order management and are our customers' primary points of contact. This role is responsible for proficiently leading the team and driving initiatives that support our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Develop and implement programs for the customer success team that include organizational change, convergence, training on systems, technology, and process improvements, dealing with demanding customers, and selling Value-Added Product Solutions (VAPS)
- Manage ~$10 million department budget
- Promote operational excellence: identifying and executing opportunities to optimize and automate our organizational systems and processes with a focus on agility.
- Review, design, and execute improvements to org structure and skills/knowledge expansion.
- Ensure strategic goals are met.
- Utilize Salesforce Service Cloud to track, analyze, and report performance data on critical departmental initiatives.
- Interact with stakeholders to set expectations, review objectives and coordinate resources across the individual team's projects.
- Maintain a high-performance environment by monitoring the team tasks and ensuring a balanced workload for service profitability.
- Assess training needs and select training tools for team members
- Lend expertise to internal teams and task forces
- Communicate with staff to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning and process skills with the ability to implement a vision throughout the team
- Passion for data-driven decision making
- Motivated, energetic, and adaptable, paired with a high growth-mindset
- Strong influencing skills, with a reputation for getting things done effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including Executive-level presence
- Superb people and management skills and ability to interact with peers, senior Executives, cross-functional stakeholders, and external third parties
- Ability to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously, professionally, and empathetically
- Experience in utilizing Salesforce
- Experience leading in a large company environment across multiple locations
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 25%
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Experience implementing new systems and processes in a call center environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in related technical or business discipline from a four-year college or university
- Master preferred
- 10 years of demonstrated experience in customer experience or other customer-centric roles; with at least 5 in a leadership role
- A proven track record in leadership positions, preferably in customer support, operations, and/or sales management
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Benefits: Full
- Relocation Assistance Available: Possible for the Ideal Candidate
- Commission Compensation: No
- Bonus Eligible: No
- Overtime Eligible: No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed: No
- Compensation will be discussed with the hiring manager!