RN SUPERVISOR CCC SNF
Up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus for experienced Registered Nurses / RN you'll benefit from:
- An acute primary care facility offers you and your family first-rate health care close to home.
- A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment, and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and various community outreach programs.
- A dedicated team of quality, caring healthcare professionals.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel in one or more patient care units.
- Verifies patient needs are met and evaluates unit nursing care and performance.
- Participates in planning work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
- Evaluates patients on admission and initiate an appropriate intervention for patients of all ages.
- Procedures and interventions are appropriately prioritized and completed within 20 minutes. Care is delivered within the structure of the job description.
- Care is given in collaboration with the patient, family, and other team members. Demonstrates understanding of team approach to patient care.
- Effectively identifies predictable problems, assesses patients' response to care, and takes appropriate, timely actions.
- Assists with exams and procedures without prompting, demonstrating department policy and procedure knowledge.
- Participates in PI program, meeting deadlines for studies. Verbalizes understanding of department and district PI plan. Changes practices in response to PI actions.
- All documentation is on the correct forms and is complete, legible, correct, and current.
- Cleans and prepares treatment areas between patients. Assures supplies and equipment are in working order.
- Identifies and intervenes on issues of patient, visitor, and staff safety.
- Takes and gives directions effectively. Communicates problems effectively in the appropriate forum
- All evaluations and interventions reflect department policy and procedure knowledge and are in tandem with the job description.
- Attends staff meetings and reads emails and other key documents. Responds to inquiries promptly.
- Has department project. Gives 2 department-specific in-services/year and attends 12.
- Accepts professional responsibility and accountability for professional actions. Uses critical thinking skills in daily practice.
- Plans and organizes training for unit staff members and participates in guidance and educational programs.
- Required: Academic degree in nursing
- Preferred: Bachelors or Masters degree
CA Licensure Required: Must be currently licensed, certified, or registered to practice the profession as required by law, regulation in the state of practice, or policy. CPR
- Full-time - Nights
- Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for the ideal candidate
- Commission Compensation - No
- Bonus Eligible - No
- Overtime Eligible - No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
The hospital system complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.