The hospital is a regionally integrated healthcare system that offers compassionate, high-quality, leading-edge healthcare and wellness services to communities in Berks, Chester, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties. The hospital is strongly committed to academic medicine and training, including multiple residency and fellowship programs, the Drexel University College of Medicine at the hospital, and the Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences in West Reading. The system also includes a hospital and home healthcare provided by the hospital Home. The hospital's ambulance and emergency response, our Medical Group; our Providers, our clinically integrated network; and 25 Urgent Care facilities across our service area.
Our Medical Group Family Practice is excited to seek a Full-Time Family Medicine Physician to join their team, providing exceptional care in the ambulatory setting. The group currently consists of 6 physicians and 1 Physician Assistant.
This practice utilizes the EPIC EMR, which is universal throughout the hospital.
- Ability to see patients of all ages.
- Supportive practice manager
- Weekend call 1:7
- Flexible schedule available (no office hours on the weekend)
- Strong community presence
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Insurance
- 403b (matching) and 457b Retirement Plans
- CME time and money
- Spousal/Domestic Partner Job Search Support
- Supportive health system to advance goals.
- H1B visas and green card sponsorship
- Doctorate in Medicine (M.D. or D.O.)
- Board certified/eligible in Family Medicine
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
- Open to new graduates and experienced physicians
COMPENSATION - Will be discussed in the virtual interview only with the hiring manager.