SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE HOME INFUSION SPECIALTY PHARMACY
Infusion Health (IH) is a growing independent and privately-owned home infusion and specialty pharmacy company servicing Michigan and NW Ohio. Infusion Health pharmacy and corporate office is in Ypsilanti, Michigan. IH provides clinical management for patients receiving IV, injectable and oral medications to treat chronic and acute medical conditions.
Perks of Working for Infusion Health:
· Competitive base salary
· Performance based commission plan paid monthly with quarterly bonus potential
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Life insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability
· 401(k)-retirement plan with company match
· Paid time off
· Industry experienced team environment
The Senior Account Executive Position:
The Senior Account Executive will be directly responsible for sales and marketing activities in Southeast, Michigan. This role will function in an integral role to support the ongoing promotion of IH home infusion and specialty pharmacy services to hospital staff, physicians, nursing agencies and health plans.
Job duties include but are not limited to: participating in the promotion of home infusion and specialty pharmacy services targeting physicians, discharge planners, nurses, and other referral sources, partnering with IH pharmacy and nursing operations team, identify and create opportunities with targeted hospital case managers and physician group practices, monitor trends to develop appropriate sales plans to maximize opportunities, qualifies revenue potential and payor mix in new and existing accounts, and completing sales reports. The position will work closely and collaborate with all Infusion Health department functions including pharmacists, nurses, intake, and staff members within the organization.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Abilities for the Account Executive Acute Position:
· 3+ years of healthcare service sales experience
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Experience selling pharmacy products and/or healthcare services to physicians. Specialty pharmacy and home health services is a plus, but not a requirement.
· Ability to travel daily within assigned territory
· MS Office proficiency, including Excel, Word and Outlook
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy
The Recruiting Process for the Account Executive Acute Position:
The recruitment process is designed to be a thorough, two-way evaluation to ensure that the best decision is made by both the Company and the candidate. Given this, multiple steps are required, including a phone interview, in-person interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check and drug test. Please note that all Infusion Health employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
We're setting extraordinary new standards for our patients and our team members. We invite you to an opportunity to grow with us. Let's make a difference together!
Infusion Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer!