Nurse Aide Trainee
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Village Manor is Bowling Green’s distinguished and award-winning senior living community offering a full continuum of care – independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing care at our Christian Health Center.
Nurse Assistant Trainee:
All Shifts Available:
Would you like to start a career in the nursing field, but don’t have the experience or certifications you need? If so, consider joining us as a Nurse Assistant.
Our community is designed to promote physical, emotional and social wellness, serving our residents with opportunities to engage daily in meaningful pursuits. We base our standard of care on the personal relationships between residents and staff, getting to know each individual and caring for them as if they were our own family.
- Contribute to resident quality of life through individualized caregiving and crucial attention to resident needs.
- Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents with activities of daily living skills, dressing and grooming, obtaining and accurately recording vital signs, mobility, proper nutrition and social skills.
- Communicate valuable and specialized input to the resident care plan process by being knowledgeable of and understanding resident care needs.
- Promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates for the quality of life of our residents in a manner that enhances their well-being.
- Serve as a valuable resource to residents, families, visitors, and staff.
Must be eligible to enter an approved Nurse Aide Training Program
Nurse Assistant Trainee
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.