Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group is in partnership with a leading public accounting firm, based in South Florida - Miami (Coral Gables) We are currently on the hunt for an adept Tax Manager for an onsite role offering a compensation that is commensurate with experience, budgeted up to $140K. This pivotal role is centered on overseeing all aspects of client service, including tax compliance and planning, while also offering mentorship to junior team members.
Benefits of the Tax Manager include: Excellent avenues for career growth and a robust benefits package.
Requirements of the Tax Manager:
● At least 5 years of experience in public accounting, with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial role
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; a Master’s in Tax or LLM is highly preferred
● Active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) status
● Solid understanding of pass-through entities
● Additional skills in complex individual tax compliance and planning is a plus
● Background in estate tax planning and compliance is advantageous but not mandatory
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager:
● Oversee all facets of client service relations and tax compliance
● Service middle-market clients but remain adaptable to client size variations
● Proactively identify tax and business issues, and recognize tax planning opportunities
● Conduct training and skill development sessions for less experienced staff
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!