Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with a company in the HVAC industry, based in West Central Virginia, who is actively searching for an experienced HVAC Commissioning Technician to work on-site for an opportunity paying $27 - $34 per hour, based on experience. Flexibility if you carry a Master's License. This role involves comprehensive commissioning, start-up, servicing, and repair work for our industrial and commercial clients.
Requirements of the HVAC Commissioning Technician:
● Several years of industry experience required
● Relevant certifications preferred
●Proficiency in VRF, chillers, and boilers
● Additional skills such as effective communication and customer relationship management would be an advantage
● Must possess troubleshooting skills
● Familiarity with industry-specific software preferred
Responsibilities of the HVAC Commissioning Technician:
● Execute equipment commissioning after correct assembly by building crews
● Diagnose and remedy HVAC-related complications
● Address warranty queries for newly initiated machinery
● Uphold company protocols as stated in the employee guidelines
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!