Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with an established commercial HVAC company based in the Shenandoah Valley area of Virginia who is actively seeking an experienced HVAC Technician for an ON-SITE opportunity paying between $25- $35/HR based on experience. Flexibility on pay for those with extensive experience, and a Master's license in commercial HVAC.
Benefits of the HVAC Technician opportunity include medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, PTO, bonuses, and overtime.
We are also currently offering an extremely generous Sign-On bonus!
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School training/certification preferred
- Universal Refrigerant Card & Gas Fitters Card
- In-depth knowledge of Commercial HVAC equipment
- Valid Driver License
- Willingness to travel to different job sites
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
Service, maintain, and repair a wide variety of HVAC systems - Air Cooled, Water Cooled, Gas-Fired, Electric, etc.
Types of systems may include:
- Air-cooled water chillers with reciprocating, scroll, or screw compressors
- Water-cooled DX water chillers with reciprocating, scroll, or screw compressors
- Electronic controls integrated with packaged water chillers
- Chilled and hot water piping and pumping systems featuring variable speed drives
- Gas-fired and electric hot water heating systems commonly found in commercial setups
- Electronic and computer-controlled digital temperature control systems prevalent in commercial environments
- Electronic variable speed drives commonly used with VAV air handlers and pumps
- Packaged, water-cooled AC units, including those up to 100 tons
- Water source heat pumps and associated equipment
- Computer room-specific units with self-contained humidifiers and controls
- Gas-fired and electric heating systems within commercial equipment, including those up to 100 tons
- Pneumatic, electronic, and modular DDC control systems typically associated with commercial HVAC systems
- Air-handling equipment, including VAV systems commonly found in larger commercial systems
- Basic maintenance on atmospheric gas-fired hot water boilers
- General maintenance tasks related to chilled and hot water piping, pumping systems, and associated equipment
- Direct expansion AC equipment, including units up to 5 tons
- Gas-fired and electric heating systems typically found in systems up to 5 tons
- Low-voltage (24 volt or 1-10 volt) temperature control systems generally used in HVAC equipment
- Air handling equipment and duct systems associated with commercial HVAC equipment