Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with a company in the Civil Engineering industry, based in Texas, who is actively searching for an experienced Civil Professional Engineer to work onsite for an opportunity paying $100-$160K annually based on experience. Possible flexibility based on tenure.
Benefits of the Civil Professional Engineer position include: Excellent career growth opportunity as well as highly competitive benefits.
Requirements of the Civil Professional Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Professional engineer registration in TX with the ability to obtain registration in NM & OK.
- At least 4 years of experience in civil design, with a preference for Water and Wastewater Treatment design.
- Experience with software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and ArcGIS is preferred.
- Knowledge of civil engineering practices, principles, and the ability to stay updated with industry trends.
- A detailed understanding of engineering project management methods, with the ability to plan a project from start to finish, considering time, cost, and resources.
- Maintaining a high level of organization to maximize business hours and achieve a solid work-life balance while strategically prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate observations and design systems that can withstand environmental elements at the installation site.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment with non-engineer decision-makers and effectively communicate plans.
Responsibilities of the Civil Professional Engineer:
- Lead project teams of engineers and technicians to ensure project success.
- Manage a variety of projects, including preliminary Engineering Reports, Wastewater Permits, Water and Wastewater Treatment Projects, booster pump/lift stations, and other design criteria to build long-term client relationships.
- Develop proposals, scopes, and fees in collaboration with our Business Development Manager.
- Oversee planning and modeling, regulatory compliance, and permitting.
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to foster relationships with clients, staff, municipal authorities, vendors, and contractors.
- Present at hearings, commissions, and council meetings to represent the company.
- Make a positive impact on the community through your dedication and hard work.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!