Welcome to I.C. Thomasson, an engineering consulting firm that serves to create a designed world that is smarter, healthier, and more sustainable!
Recently named one of Nashville Business Journal’s, Best Places to Work, ICT truly encompasses the “teamwork makes the dream work” mentality, which is prevalent in all that we do internally for our employees, but also externally as we work with our clients.
If you’re a lifelong learner who enjoys a collaborative environment, ICT may be a good next step for you in your career!
The ideal BIM Coordinator would act as a technical resource for the Design-Build division, provide guidance and facilitate support for project related activities, will work to implement and establish ICT procedures and methods in utilizing technology to solve complex design, engineering, construction, and project management problems and assist through project completion.
- Carrying out and coordinating technology related activities associated with the use of BIM
- Participates in the project-based BIM Strategy call for all projects in office
- Coordinates the application of BIM technologies at the project level per the BIM Strategy document.
- Responsible for day-to-day project support on office projects
- Providing BIM production support for project teams; including project model setup, development of parametric families and parametric content, primary discipline project work, and deliverable setup.
- Ensures the BIM Model adhere to all internal and client specific goals and standards.
- Familiar with BIM Automation and Dynamo script writing to aide in efficiency of model setups.
- Monitors Project Delivery to ensure compliance with the agreed upon strategy, standards and work processes
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with Autodesk Revit Software (Architectural, Structural and MEP) required
- Proficiency in BIM processes and parametric design software like Autodesk Revit required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Design and Production environment required
- Proficiency with editing software (Microsoft Word, Excel) and visualization software (Photoshop etc.) required
- Experience in AEC or building trades field required
- Understand project workflows from design, estimation, construction administration and coordination, and fabrication
- Proven successful implementations of BIM platform technologies
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems in a timely and positive manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both orally and in writing
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently, and to manage multiple tasks and projects under constant deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree Architecture or Engineering preferred
Why Work for ICT?
I.C. Thomasson is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm that is:
-Recognized as one of the Fast 50, for revenue growth over the last 3 years (Nashville Business Journal, 2023)
-Ranked #18 of the top 70 Hotel Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
-Ranked #20 of the top 90 Healthcare Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
- Ranked #20 of the top 50 Miliary Facility Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
I.C. Thomasson has been around for 81 years and is continuing to grow. Join us and leave your mark on the history of not only the city of Nashville, but countless other cities and states around the world!
If you’re interested in being part of something bigger, a dynamic team that provides hands-on learning opportunities, and a culture-focused environment, please apply now!