Welcome to I.C. Thomasson, an engineering consulting firm that serves to create a designed world that is smarter, healthier, and more sustainable!
Recently named one of Nashville Business Journal’s, Best Places to Work, ICT truly encompasses the “teamwork makes the dream work” mentality, which is prevalent in all that we do internally for our employees, but also externally as we work with our clients.
If you’re a lifelong learner who enjoys a collaborative environment, ICT may be a good next step for you in your career!
ICT is looking for a CAD Technician to join one of our growing teams! The ideal individual is a drafter of intermediate experience and ability; however, the team is also open to entry level individuals with a certain amount of educational background, but with no practical experience. If this applies to you, keep reading and apply!
- Must have drive and passion to learn and grow in this field. Self-started with the ability to work with limited oversight at times.
- Ability to read and interpret floor plan drawings and documents in support of the work effort.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to produce schedules, details, risers & one-line diagrams, and perspective drawings using our Revit/CAD systems.
- High level of computer and software proficiency: adapt to the changing technology environment
- Ability to develop processes to improve efficiency while maintaining the integrity of the product.
- Maintain a CAD and Revit library of details, blocks, and families.
- Accepts direction and supervision and must work well with others.
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of CAD Systems, Revit experience desired but not required.
- Knowledge of standard drafting/design theory and procedures
- Completion in trade school Computer Aided Drafting course is desired but not required.
- Proficiency with Office products: Excel, Word & Outlook
- Must be highly organized, efficient and able to work independently.
- Competitive salary is offered based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and long-term Care Insurance.
- 401k Retirement plan.
- Opportunities for continued learning.
- Opportunity to contribute to high visibility and high impact projects.
Why Work for ICT?
I.C. Thomasson is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm that is:
-Recognized as one of the Fast 50, for revenue growth over the last 3 years (Nashville Business Journal, 2023)
-Ranked #18 of the top 70 Hotel Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
-Ranked #20 of the top 90 Healthcare Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
- Ranked #20 of the top 50 Miliary Facility Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
I.C. Thomasson has been around for 81 years and is continuing to grow. Join us and leave your mark on the history of not only the city of Nashville, but countless other cities and states around the world!
If you’re interested in being part of something bigger, a dynamic team that provides hands-on learning opportunities, and a culture-focused environment, please apply now!
I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. will not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies including recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms, or employment agencies. An executed services agreement is required prior to any financial obligation for either a referral or recruiter fee. In the event a third party submits a candidate or resume without a previously executed agreement, I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to I.C. Thomasson’s hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. upon receipt.