Welcome to I.C. Thomasson, an engineering consulting firm that serves to create a designed world that is smarter, healthier, and more sustainable!
Recently named one of Nashville Business Journal’s, Best Places to Work, ICT truly encompasses the “teamwork makes the dream work” mentality, which is prevalent in all that we do internally for our employees, but also externally as we work with our clients.
If you’re a lifelong learner who enjoys a collaborate environment, ICT may be a good next step for you in your career!
This position requires that the person be able to perform certain tasks of a design nature, but also spends time doing drafting/CAD Technician duties.
- Within the mechanical specialty, design and layout engineering drawings.
- Specify portions of the engineering system from catalogs.
- Assist in studies, doing drawings and design as required.
- Competent and fast draftsperson.
- Follows established design procedures.
- Accepts direction and supervision and works well with others.
- Minimum of five years total experience with consulting engineering firm in design and drafting.
- Experience and detailed understanding of ACAD/REVIT designing platforms a requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for team-based projects.
- Competitive salary is offered based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and long-term Care Insurance.
- 401k Retirement plan.
- Opportunities for continued learning.
- Opportunity to contribute to high visibility and high impact projects.
Why Work for ICT?
I.C. Thomasson is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm that is:
-Recognized as one of the Fast 50, for revenue growth over the last 3 years (Nashville Business Journal, 2023)
-Ranked #18 of the top 70 Hotel Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
-Ranked #20 of the top 90 Healthcare Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
- Ranked #20 of the top 50 Miliary Facility Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)