Everpeak Partners is a Salesforce integration agency focused on implementing and optimizing core products for SMB clients. Our process and our people is our product, and we’re committed to building a culture that rewards hard work through a competitive pay and benefits package, invests in your professional development, and offers exciting and challenging opportunities to grow your career.
Our core values are
- Zero to 1: break big problems into small ones and focus on making defensible decisions, not right ones. Have a bias to action; incremental progress is still progress.
- Care More: about our clients, each other, your community, your life outside of work.
- Say it, Do it: have a point of view, debate respectfully, call your shot, share before you’re ready and follow through.
- Be Interested: get involved, be curious, say thank you, celebrate wins
- Throw Long: get creative, take a risk, challenge convention
Intro to the role:
As a Technical Architect on the Delivery team, you will be the technical lead for large client engagements. You will partner with the project manager and Solution Architect to scope technical requirements and collaborate on the development of each project plan.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and user stories that can be executed by the development team
- Build and manage a team of Developers as we grow
- Participate in discovery sessions with the client, Project Manager and functional consultants to identify the proper solutions for each engagement
- Document technical requirements
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and help the team execute each sprint successfully
- Partner with the Project Manager to provide status reports and escalate blockers
- Partner with Sales and the Project Manager to continuously improve our end-to-end delivery process, tools and artifacts
- Leverage your expertise of the Salesforce ecosystem to identify new opportunities and future roadmaps with each client.
- Run retros on each project to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent professional technical experience.
- 5+ years experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions across the Salesforce ecosystem
- 3+ years experience as Solution Architect, Technical Lead or Integration Lead with emphasis on installations of CRM, CPQ, Service and Marketing Cloud
- Ability to be a strategic thinker who can assess the existing and future tech stack, identify risks and mitigation plans and produce actionable roadmaps
- Experience hiring and managing off-shore and onshore development teams
- Certified Salesforce Architect
- 2+ years of experience with core Salesforce capabilities, including Apex, LwC/Aura, Flows
- Experience in agile project management processes and tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with peers and internal teams to achieve shared outcomes for the business
- Strong ability to understand complex and/or abstract needs and then frame in a simple manner to drive collective understanding, alignment and execution
- A desire to learn, grow and be a positive teammate
- Bring the functional/technical experience and knowledge to deliver solutions which allow clients to achieve their business strategy. Present technical alternatives and supporting recommendations aligned with the client's business and technology requirements. Contribute to project estimating, planning, contracting and staffing activities. Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project. Monitor progress and quality. Track and report status.
What we have for you: (US)
- Competitive compensation package that includes base and variable compensation that’s tied to shared company goals
- Unlimited PTO and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible work schedule
- 2x per year Company All Hands to plan, reflect and celebrate as a team
- Investment in your personal and professional growth via leadership training, mentorship program, individual development plans and annual stipend for continuous education
- Culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership and transparency
Everpeak Partners is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.