Everpeak Partners is a Salesforce integration agency focused on implementing and optimizing core products for SMB clients. Our process and our people are our product, and we’re committed to building a culture that rewards hard work through a competitive pay and benefits package, invests in your professional development, and offers exciting and challenging opportunities to grow your career.
Our core values are
- Zero to 1: break big problems into small ones and focus on making defensible decisions, not right ones. Have a bias to action; incremental progress is still progress.
- Care More: about our clients, each other, your community, your life outside of work.
- Say it, Do it: have a point of view, debate respectfully, call your shot, share before you’re ready, and follow through.
- Be Interested: get involved, be curious, say thank you, celebrate wins
- Throw Long: get creative, take a risk, challenge convention
Intro to the role:
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that we execute timely and value-added project plans for each client. You will partner with our team of technical consultants to lead discovery sessions, document requirements, manage project plans, and provide regular client updates. You will be an expert in project management best practices, including documentation, driving accountability, ensuring proper visibility, escalating blockers, and providing consistent communication to all stakeholders.
- Design and staff the project team for every client engagement
- Build and manage our bench of functional and technical consultants
- Lead sales to delivery handoff meetings
- Lead client kickoff meetings with support from client success and project team
- Lead discovery sessions with technical consultants
- Document requirements and develop them into value-driven roadmaps
- Manage each project in accordance with the client's budget and timeline expectations
- Document project plans and drive execution
- Design and facilitate the proper reporting to measure and manage delivery, including utilization and burn reports
- Build the PMO, including process design and template library, to build consistency and repeatability in our process
- Provide regular status reports so clients know the project is tracking
- Manage utilization metrics to ensure we are maximizing each client opportunity and consultant capacity
- Own the consultant scorecard to ensure we have the right skills, experience, and capacity to support existing and forecasted work
- Support the Sales team during the sales process to articulate our process, review the scope for proposals, and help set expectations with clients about how we’ll collaborate
- Leverage your expertise of the Salesforce ecosystem to identify new opportunities and future roadmaps with each client. Pull in sales or CS as needed to drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
What you bring to the team:
- 10+ years’ experience in Project Management for a managed services organization
- Functional Salesforce expertise
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience standing up and training on a project management tool
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with peers and internal teams to achieve shared outcomes for the business
- Strong ability to understand complex and/or abstract needs and then frame in a simple manner to drive collective understanding, alignment and execution
- A desire to learn, grow and be a positive teammate
What we have for you: (US)
- Competitive compensation package that includes base and variable compensation that’s tied to shared company goals
- Unlimited PTO and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible work schedule
- 2x per year Company All Hands to plan, reflect, and celebrate as a team
- Investment in your personal and professional growth via leadership training, mentorship program, individual development plans, and annual stipend for continuous education
- A culture that celebrates wins encourages autonomy, ownership , and transparency
Everpeak Partners is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.