Everpeak Partners is a Salesforce integration agency focused on implementing and optimizing core products for SMB clients. Our process and our people is our product, and we’re committed to building a culture that rewards hard work through a competitive pay and benefits package, invests in your professional development and offers exciting and challenging opportunities to grow your career.
Our core values are
- Zero to 1: break big problems into small ones and focus on making defensible decisions, not right ones. Have a bias to action; incremental progress is still progress.
- Care More: about our clients, each other, your community, your life outside of work.
- Say it, Do it: have a point of view, debate respectfully, call your shot, share before you’re ready and follow through.
- Be Interested: get involved, be curious, say thank you, celebrate wins
- Throw Long: get creative, take a risk, challenge convention
Intro to the role:
As a Solution Lead on the Sales Team, you’re responsible for driving revenue growth among new and existing clients for your territory. You’re a seasoned Salesforce consultant who has a knack for scoping solutions that fit the client’s needs. You know enough about the technical details to ask the right questions and when to bring in a more technical partner to achieve the right scope. It’s an exciting opportunity to apply your professional services sales experience to a role that will directly influence our growth.
- Own the Salesforce AE channel for your territory and build relationships through personal outreach, industry events, and sponsorships
- Partner with Salesforce AEs on active leads to provide solution consulting and compelling proposals that will close deals
- Actively manage your opportunity funnel in Salesforce, including activity logs, meeting notes, deal timelines, etc
- Help close new revenue from the existing client base
- Respond to inbound leads directly from existing Salesforce customers who want to optimize their instance or expand to new products
- Be a feedback loop from Salesforce and prospective clients so we can continuously improve our pitch, process, and collateral
- Partner with marketing to produce compelling proposals and sales enablement assets that help us effectively tell our story and win new business
- Attend and speak at industry conferences, outlets and be a thought leader in the space
- Partner with your peers in Delivery to set each client up for a positive experience
- Leverage your expertise of the Salesforce ecosystem to identify new opportunities and future roadmaps with each client
What you bring to the team:
- 3-5 years’ sales experience for a high-growth, managed services organization ($5 - $10M in revenue)
- Functional Salesforce expertise as a Certified BA and Salesforce Administrator. Additional certifications are great but not required.
- Ability to document compelling proposals that help clients see the value we bring
- Ability to review existing Salesforce implementations and provide recommendations for how to improve
- Ability to translate business problems into functional requirements
- Strong relationships with Salesforce AEs in key markets
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with peers and internal teams to achieve shared outcomes for the business
- Strong ability to understand complex and/or abstract needs and then frame in a simple manner to drive collective understanding, alignment and execution
- A desire to learn, grow and be a positive teammate
What we have for you: (US)
- Competitive compensation package that includes base and variable compensation that’s tied to shared company goals
- Unlimited PTO and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flexible work schedule
- 2x per year Company All Hands to plan, reflect, and celebrate as a team
- Investment in your personal and professional growth via leadership training, mentorship program, individual development plans and an annual stipend for continuous education
- Culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership , and transparency
Everpeak Partners is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.