Client Operations Specialist
Onsite / Jacksonville, FL
NLP Logix is recruiting for a Client Operations Specialist to join its growing team of IT and Business professionals. This position is for a full-time employee, will be based out of Jacksonville, FL.
NLP Logix is a Data Science product and services company based in Jacksonville, FL that specializes in AI Solution Development, Machine Learning, and Advanced Analytics for a variety of use cases, industries, and customers across the United States.
NLP Logix strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through cutting edge technology offerings, creative custom problem solving, and rapid delivery of our modeling assets to meet our customers’ needs.
The Client Operations Specialist will work under the direction of the Director of Client Enablement and will have the responsibility of supporting some of NLP Logix’s most strategic clients and partners. You will work closely with other members of the Operations, Modeling & Analytics and Engineering teams to ensure that NLP Logix is delivering overall superior ongoing service and support to our clients.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Provide excellent support and service to NLP Logix’s technology solution clients
- Interface with the other teams at NLP Logix and directly with the client base on critical escalations and issue remediation
- Complete recurring tasks associated with ongoing support and maintenance of production solutions
- Handle initial triage and review of issues and requests submitted by our clients for our production solutions. These solutions include applications, models, and analytical dashboards.
- Respond to client needs for production support issues through written and verbal communication
- Maintain status updates and next steps within the NLP Logix support ticketing system
- Work with NLP Logix’s data science and engineering teams to implement documentation for incidents, causes, and resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3-5 years of experience in customer service, software/technical support, etc.
- Willingness to quickly learn technology and systems required to complete the job (Teams, JIRA, Zendesk, Confluence, custom software solutions, etc.)
- Experience in both small and large companies is highly desirable
- ITIL certification preferred, but not required (required within 6 months of starting full-time employment with the Client Operations team)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, especially with clients
- Strong active listening skills with a patient and thorough approach to critical thinking
- Strong writing skills with attention to grammar
- Ability to work autonomously after receiving direction on a task
- Attention to detail / detail-oriented
- Ability to track and maintain progress of tasks
- Must have a positive attitude as a team player in a collaborative setting
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organizations or groups
- Familiarity with incident tracking and management systems such as Zendesk a plus
- Ability and desire to drive change through high-energy, can-do attitude, comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to ensure long-term success
NLP Logix believes “Data Science is a Team Sport.®” and encourages a spirit of cooperation and fosters an environment of professional growth where employees can exercise their leadership ability, creativity, technical competence, with an overall focus in helping NLP Logix fulfill its mission.
NLP Logix is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.