Full-time / Onsite / Jacksonville, FL
Editech Staffing does not partner with external agencies, no C2C, no sponsorship
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
*Completion of I-9, verifying US Citizenship
NLP Logix is recruiting for an Enterprise AI Engineer to join its growing team of IT and Business professionals. This position is for a full-time employee, will be based out of Jacksonville, FL and will require less than 10% travel.
NLP Logix is a Data Science product and services company based in Jacksonville, FL that specializes in AI Solution Development, Machine Learning, and Advanced Analytics for a variety of use cases, industries, and customers across the United States.
NLP Logix strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through cutting edge technology offerings, creative custom problem solving, and rapid delivery of our modeling assets to meet our customers’ needs.
The Enterprise AI Engineer will play a key role in the development and delivery of cutting-edge AI solutions within cloud-hosted environments. This individual will be an integral part of our dynamic team, working closely with the AI Solutions Architect and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions to our enterprise clients. The Enterprise AI Engineer will bring expertise in translating architectural designs into robust and scalable AI implementations, ensuring adherence to data protection standards, cost control measures, and scalability requirements for large organizations.
- Collaborate closely with the AI Solutions Architect and broader Enterprise Data & AI team to implement AI/ML solutions that address the unique needs of enterprise clients.
- Translate architectural designs into practical and scalable AI solutions, ensuring alignment with best practices for data protection, spend, and scalability in cloud-hosted environments.
- Interact directly with clients to understand their requirements, provide technical insights, and build strong relationships.
- Work collaboratively with the Production team to guide and oversee the overall solution delivery process.
- Champion a customer success mindset, ensuring that AI solutions not only meet technical specifications but also deliver tangible business value to enterprise clients.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or another relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in modeling, analytics, and/or cloud solutions engineering
- Experience working with large organizations at enterprise scale
- Demonstrated experience delivering integrated software solutions
- Experience working as a senior consultant to, or architect within, an enterprise organization a plus
- Experience with data protection regulations (such as HIPAA, FERPA, GDPR) and their implications as they relate to AI solutions design and delivery
- Strong (5+ yrs) experience with multiple programming languages (Python, c#, c++, R, java)
- Strong (2+ yrs) experience with using SQL DML statements
- Strong (2+ yrs) experience with using version control (i.e. git)
- Strong (2+ yrs) experience with using IDEs (i.e. VS Code)
- Advanced (4+ yrs) experience with cloud computing environment (i.e. AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Strong experience with SQL and adhoc queries
- Strong experience with git, github and version control best practices
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Strong Written and Verbal Skills
- Experience with Python modeling ecosystem (numpy/scipy/pandas/sklearn)
- Experience with cloud hosted AI and data platforms (Databricks, Synapse, Sagemaker, Azure Machine Learning) and/or their SaaS offerings (Cognitive Services, Rekognition, Polly, Comprehend)
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team including AI engineers, data engineers, and application architects
- Experience serving in a leadership role previously is a plus but is not required.
NLP Logix believes “Data Science is a Team Sport.®” and encourages a spirit of cooperation and fosters an environment of professional growth where employees can exercise their leadership ability, creativity, technical competence, with an overall focus in helping NLP Logix fulfill its mission.
NLP Logix is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.