Client Delivery Manager
Jacksonville,FL / Full-time, Onsite
NLP Logix is recruiting for a Client Delivery Manager to join its growing team of IT and Business professionals. This position is for a full-time on-site employee based out of Jacksonville, FL and will require less than 25% travel.
NLP Logix is a Data Science product and services company based in Jacksonville, FL that specializes in AI solution development, machine learning, and advanced analytics for a variety of use cases, industries, and customers across the United States.
NLP Logix strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through cutting edge technology offerings, creative custom problem solving, and rapid delivery of our modeling, analytics, and automation assets to meet our customers’ needs.
The Client Delivery Manager will serve a critical role in business operations and in delivering high-quality solutions to our customers. The Client Delivery Manager will manage a team and work closely with other members of NLP Logix and our clients to implement modeling, analytics, and other technology solutions, ensuring project deliverables are on track and meet our clients’ needs.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of 3-5 talented data scientists, data analysts, and AI practitioners to achieve project goals and exceed client expectations.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture, promoting continuous learning and development.
Client Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned clients, understanding their business needs and challenges.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing their inquiries, providing updates, and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Own the solution delivery process to ensure projects meet client needs and provide business value.
- Manage internal team resources and cross-functional shared services to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and close opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional services to existing clients.
- Develop client-specific sales strategies to grow revenue and expand services.
- Develop and maintain an accurate sales forecast.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives for clients where one remains assigned.
- Plan team resources to meet short, medium, and long-term business goals.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the overall strategy for your team and the division.
- Provide input on market trends, competitive landscape, and opportunities for business growth.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business Administration, Communication, or another relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of overseeing software project delivery, preferably for a software or technology company.
- 3-5 years of experience building and managing client relationships.
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong customer service skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to focus on multiple initiatives at one time and quickly shift from one topic to another throughout the workday
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with Tableau or other analytics products a bonus
NLP Logix believes “Data Science is a Team Sport.®” We encourage a spirit of cooperation and foster an environment of professional growth where employees can exercise their leadership ability, creativity, and technical competence, with an overall focus on helping NLP Logix fulfill its mission.
NLP Logix is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.