Full-time / Onsite / Jacksonville, FL
NLP Logix is recruiting a Project Manager to join its growing team of IT and Business professionals. This position is for a full-time employee, will be based out of Jacksonville, FL and will require less than 25% travel.
NLP Logix is a Data Science product and services company based in Jacksonville, FL that specializes in AI Solution Development, Machine Learning, and Advanced Analytics for a variety of use cases, industries, and customers across the United States.
NLP Logix strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through cutting edge technology offerings, creative custom problem solving, and rapid delivery of our modeling assets to meet our customers’ needs.
The Project Manager will work under the general direction of the Senior IT Project Manager and is primarily responsible for leading enterprise sized projects. This includes managing through all aspects of both business and software development lifecycles using industry standard practices such as risk management, project scheduling, vendor management, risk mitigation and stakeholder management. Projects will involve enterprise-wide initiatives aimed at improving multiple domains of operations.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Support the development of proposed project business cases, scope, estimates, delivery schedules and interdependencies mapping. With support from the Sr IT Project Manager, drive delivery related to all aspects of assigned programs to business implementation.
- Work closely with internal and external teams across operations and technical delivery to ensure client outcomes are planned, organized, communicated, and achieved in accordance with project requirements.
- Skillfully facilitate critical project meetings, including but not limited to project status with senior leadership.
- Identify and communicate issues, risks, and status to propose solutions and drive decisions and management stakeholder expectations.
- Identify, measure, monitor and control cross program interdependencies with other programs and business areas.
- Forecast and manage resource demand and constraints across project deliverables and other prioritized projects.
- Negotiate conflict resolution with some reliance on the Director of Project Management and have awareness of organizational dynamics.
- Adapts project plans and priorities to address changes, risks and resource management.
- Serves as a key resource to resolve complex and critical delivery issues.
- Facilitate project closure activities, including the use of a post-mortem.
- Ensure that all project release milestones and deliverables are examined and meet quality and client acceptance requirements.
- Actively manage the customer’s expectations and balance their needs with business strategies.
- At least 3-4 years of software development Project Management experience, demonstrating growth in managing increasingly complex and cross functional efforts.
- Project Management Certification preferred (PMP, CAPM, aCPM3, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager leading multiple software development implementations with some reliance on direct manager.
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to lead self and others through change.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent knowledge, program/project management software (Smartsheet is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or equivalent (Master’s degree preferred)
NLP Logix believes “Data Science is a Team Sport.®” and encourages a spirit of cooperation and fosters an environment of professional growth where employees can exercise their leadership ability, creativity, technical competence, with an overall focus in helping NLP Logix fulfill its mission.
NLP Logix is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.