What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits.
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Remote opportunities available.
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect.
Job Summary: This position will help support AC and DC interface modeling and grounding design using Safe Engineering Services (SES), CDEGS, ROW-Pro and MULTIFIELDS modules. This position will be a part of the corrosion modeling team and work under a Sr. Corrosion Engineer and Technical Lead. This position will also work with an Electrical Consultant, Mechanical Designer and other stakeholders within the Integrity department for multidisciplinary projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignment that relates to the gathering of field data, assessment, and the development of a preliminary design and design report for the mitigation of corrosion on buried steel structures.
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignment that relates the gathering of field data, assessment, and the development of a preliminary design and design report for the mitigation of corrosion on above-grade facilities.
- Documenting and performing advanced corrosion control measurements.
- Recognizing and responding to abnormal measurements or conditions.
- Applying technical standards and procedures consistent with the task performed.
- Interacting with customers and venders in an independent nature.
- Following system of quality control and checking on all projects assigned.
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with other Business Units providing the most. optimum project team for projects often using personnel from multiple Business Units.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary.
- 3-5 years of work experience work experience in corrosion engineering and cathodic protection is strongly preferred.
- Certified by the NACE Institute as a Cathodic Protection Technician, Corrosion Technician, or Internal Corrosion Technologist required.
- Experience as a consultant for an Electric Power Utility Company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in engineering or a physical science from an accredited university is strongly preferred.
- Modeling experience is a MUST (i.e. SES, CDEGS, ELSYCA). The ideal candidate will have experience using one of these software packages or similar and a SES level 1 certification or equivalent.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity.
- Basis computer skills related to the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.