What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
The Billing Specialist is responsible for ensuring accuracy of client’s billing for new and existing customers as part of ENTRUST billing team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client Invoicing
- Draft invoice generation
- Incorporating Project Manager comments
- Coordination of final approval
- Submittal to the client
- Upload invoices into various databases
- Monitor projects during month for billing issues
- Retain accurate billing terms on projects for clients
- Assist Project Controls with monthly client accruals
- Support Accounts Receivable with aging, collection and reconciliation of past due accounts
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with the PMs and BULs
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
- Benefits & Salary: This position pays between $19.25 and $25 hourly and is an non exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.