What You’ll Do:
· Determine recommended automation system solutions, work with Project Managers to develop migration roadmaps, program plans, and implementation cost estimates, and work with Business Development Managers to develop/deliver proposals
· Support Project manager as Lead Engineer to plan, schedule, and coordinate the technical aspect of a project as well as mentor early career engineers during project implementation
· Participate in client meetings and resolve any technical issues on projects
· Ensure project team’s use of EN Automation’s engineering processes, design tools and best practices to drive project performance
· Develop and document system requirements, test plans, and commissioning plans and ensure alignment of the control system design and development activities.
· BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 10+ years of automation and controls
· Requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills and regular interaction with assigned project clients and partners (both internal and external to the company)
· Very good knowledge of multiple industry leading vendor platforms, architectures, and data communications for PLC, SCADA, and DCS systems such as, but not limited to, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Inductive Automation, Aveva/Wonderware, Emerson, and ABB.
· Good understanding of system data collection, database management, and data analytics that support client’s business decisions
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.