Project Manager - Broadband Implementation
What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
- Oversight and daily coordination with project team including fiber master plans and client consulting, financials and cost projections, grant funding assistance, equipment configurations, design for inside and outside plant for fiber-optic networks, and network implementation. Work with client and advise/recommend any changes that would be in the best interest of our client and comply with local standards.
- Ensure all production data from the field is being compiled and reported accurately. This includes reviewing with client and contractor and managing signatures and approvals.
- Coordinate and work with contractors on scheduling, material order issues and assist in any issue that comes up in this process to help minimize delays.
- Compile, track and report on all project documentation to include scheduling, change order control including review and approval, weekly project production tracking, and as-builts including prints changes, splice matrix changes and fiber allocation changes.
- Ensure proper routing of all documentation as it becomes complete.
- Be available daily to help address any field related issues and available to the client.
- Maintain and organize all documents including document version control.
- Can travel as needed. Travel can be heavy at times and can include international travel.
- Spearhead project schedule, deliverables, and team to include remote employee resources.
- Support entire project team including timelines, milestones, deliverables, quality control procedures and be responsible for communication of project concerns or risks.
- Assist in various tasks assigned for all back-office support.
- Coordinate weekly meetings including internal meetings, meetings with clients and with contractors to address weekly goals and identify any issues including the following:
a. Project level tasking – assignments, due dates, quality of deliverables
b. Project team calls – manages agenda, minutes, and action items
c. Manages and oversees consistent use of Magellan’s tools within the teams, including but not limited to Wrike, ensuring project data is consistent and accurate.
d. Manage and coordinate project documentation – project charters, data collection, memos, communications, and meetings.
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and laptop.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) in construction management, business
- 8-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have extensive experience in managing and implementing fiber-optic broadband deployments of inside and outside plant networks.
- Must be a self-starter and work well with others.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Experience in Telecommunications and/ or broadband strongly preferred.
- Benefits & Salary: This position pays between $84,000 and $105,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident, and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at Careers - ENTRUST Solutions Group
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.