What You'll Do
You will be responsible for performing detailed electrical engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks. You will be performing engineering tasks on a variety of projects with various degrees of technical difficulty.
As a Project Manager, a typical day may include the following:
- Applying technical knowledge of engineering principles in project assignments
- Communicating confirmation that engineering practices are consistent with standards, regulatory requirements and technical innovations.
- Collaborating with Project Managers and Directors on process and design improvements
- Supporting the preparation of proposals for the business unit by estimating engineering hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from ABET accredited university
- 4+ years of Electrical Distribution Design experience is a must.
Curious and active listener: You have a deep hunger to learn, coupled with a willingness to think outside the box. You ask a lot of questions. You recognize there is a difference between “hearing” and “listening.”
Resilient and self-motivated: You are always striving to build upon previous successes
Detail oriented: The little things matter!
Collaborative: When we all succeed, we’re better for it!
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In Return for Top Talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.