PLEASE NOTE: We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet every qualification listed below. While there is value in experience, ENTRUST Solutions Group recognizes that there is also tremendous value in willingness to learn, a humble attitude, and motivation to contribute to a communicative, collaborative, and diverse organization.
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, provides comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to pipeline companies, gas and electric utilities, and industrial customers. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Automation Integration, Electrical Design, Industrial Solutions, and Process Safety Management.
ENTRUST Solutions Group provides innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. Our success is achieved through the valued contributions of our talented and diverse employees with more than 2000 professionals across 35 offices.
In return for top talent, EN Engineering offers:
With minimal supervision acts as the liaison between client engineers and the local government authority in order to obtain proper permits for construction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares permitting applications based on local city, county and/or state ordinances on an ongoing basis.
· Obtains engineering plans, legal descriptions, tax numbers and fees as needed.
· Follows-up and works with the permitting agency to secure permits in a timely manner; keeps the customer informed regarding the progress of applications on an ongoing basis.
· Processes permits when received, noting any changes as needed.
· Maintains accurate records documentation and company files pertaining to permit applications on an ongoing basis.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
-Customer Service Experience Preferred