WHAT YOU’LL DO
The CAD Specialist will have knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation with specific experience in generating pipeline alignment sheets using Civil 3D or similar program. You will develop CAD designs from general instruction to a detailed finish product. The CAD Specialist should have a full understanding of file structure, specifications, industry and client standards related to assigned projects.
As a CAD Specialist a typical day may include the following:
- Develops and lays out pipeline route for conformance with specifications and client requirements
- Understands basic civil engineering concepts of grading, environmental and existing utility layout
- Generate and edit pipeline alignments, profiles, surfaces, cross sections and pipe networks
- Gather as-built, GIS, aerial imagery, field notes, and survey data to create existing condition drawings
- Reads and interprets survey data, legal description, standards and codes and applies to design
- Set up sheets, title blocks, notes and details as an overall part of a drawing package
- An Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) in Design and Drafting Technology
- 3 – 5 years of advanced Civil 3D experience
- Experience with alignment sheets, HDD, and working with survey data
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
WHO WE ARE
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
IN RETURN FOR TOP TALENT, ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP OFFERS
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.