ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We are currently seeking a Construction Specialist to support project teams as part of the Spoils Program: providing Coordination, Testing, and Delivery of Project Spoils to third party recipients. Responsibilities include Estimating, Reporting, Attending pre-construction meetings, Coordinating with customers & key project stakeholders, and Supporting crews during construction. Travel is required about 70% of the time with some overnight stays. This position will be centralized in the Santa Rosa area; however, it will frequently require travel to project sites as far north as Eureka.
- Clearly reporting to Project Managers, Project Construction teams, Team members, and Supervision
- Sampling plans, Soil analytic findings, and Project delineations
- Working with local environmental team members on developing sampling plans and giveaway plans, Soil delivery and needed disposal understandings
- Working with multiple Project Managers as well as third party recipients and customers
- Tracking data and reporting regularly to management
- Uploading data and reports to utility systems regularly
- Strategically managing project portfolio by optimizing project schedules, controlling scope of work, managing project budgets, and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure all timelines and deliverables are being met.
- Developing, defining & controlling project scope, creating & maintaining project schedules, and gathering work plans including cost, resource, contingency, and communication plans.
- Adjusting project scope & schedule as appropriate to accommodate change.
- Identifying project performance issues, analyzing, and addressing them in a timely manner.
- Implementing project post cost management measures to accurately track & monitor project financials to ensure projects are financially healthy.
- Implementing best practices, quality standards, and communicating variances accordingly.
- Identifying contractor performance issues and addressing them in a timely manner.
- Required travel to project sites & meetings throughout the project territory.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience – Required
- Underground utilities or civil experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of Construction Management experience - Required
- Thorough understanding of project management life cycles – Required
- PMP Certification - Desired
- Proven experience managing high-volume project portfolios where you managed multiple-moving parts, led cross-functional stakeholders, and achieved project deliverables beyond expectations.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel), SAP, Unifier, Primavera (P6), and other project related software.
- Experience with Google Earth, SAP, Outlook, and GIS software
- Ability to work collaboratively with project & program stakeholders and articulate key points to drive discussions & facilitate consensus.
- Proven experience taking ownership in assigned projects and demonstrated success in achieving results beyond client expectations.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision or in a team setting.
- Excellent critical thinking, time management, interpersonal communication, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate & report project information in a clear and concise manner.
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
G2 Integrated Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Pay Range: $37-51/hour