ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
The Electric Project Controls Analyst (PCA) is a project controls professional with a background in financial reporting, forecasting, scheduling, project oversight, and data analysis. In partnership with the Project Manager, the PCA monitors, tracks, and controls high-profile capital & expense project portfolios ranging in scope, complexity, and dollar amount.
- Analyze project trends and provide recommendations & guidance to the Project Manager, Program Manager, PMO Leadership, and other key project stakeholders.
- Prepare an array of cyclical reports to provide visibility on project trends, cashflow / earned value status, project financial health, and adherence to or deviation from schedule baseline.
- Partner with stakeholders on the creation & development of reports that best help Project Managers and Program Managers make informed business decisions.
- Create, update, and take ownership of required project documents and live records in various systems including SAP, Primavera P6, Primavera Unifier, and ProjectWise as required. Ensure project forecasts, schedules, required documents, and change requests are accurate and updated at required intervals.
- Develop & maintain project schedules in Primavera (P6) while providing leadership & support in the areas of project controls, forecasting, cost control, and project management.
- Create P6 schedules from scratch in partnership conjunction with project management groups.
- Resource-load P6 schedules to accurately show manpower needs. Generate monthly financial forecasts in P6 to support the tracking and oversight of multiple Project Managers’ portfolios.
- Partner with Project Managers to update P6 Schedules, ensuring alignment with evolving project scope, schedule, and budgets.
- Lead scheduling meetings, communicate progress with stakeholders, and update project management groups with schedule changes.
- Self-report on project cost and schedule deltas from baseline and provide timely and well-informed variance explanations to PMO leadership.
- Analyze project finance trends and provide recommendations, guidance, and support to the Project Managers
- Prepare and monitor cost plans and ensure project forecasts are updated
- Manage the flow of project data through various software, database and record keeping systems
- Maintain project information (time and expenses) in project management software.
- Provide cost control and schedule support to the PM and Management teams which include, but is not limited to: critical analysis, forecasting revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates, utilization, cost reporting, PO and Change Order tracking, invoice tracking budget comparison, forecasting percentage of complete, earned value.
- Analyze financial information and recognize significant variance, trends, and irregularities, understand the cause/driver and communicate timely to Project Management.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders regarding pre-construction prerequisites including environmental permits, ERTC, encroachment agreements, land purchases, job estimate and design, agency permits, customer notifications, agency notifications, construction scheduling, material purchases, and restoration planning as required.
- Document, monitor and communicate project milestones and risks with appropriate stakeholders.
- Participate in regional, workstream, and project meetings, collect data and revise project schedules as needed.
- Maintain Project Manager order groups. Develop, maintain, and control project schedule and records using appropriate software including SAP, Oracle Unifier, Oracle ProjectWise, and Oracle Primavera 6 (P6).
- Process data form various systems including to the visualization of data into graphs and charts.
- Travel to project sites as needed.
- Execute job duties safely and in accordance with company policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Work under the direction of management in a highly collaborative environment with other team members, and consistently deliver excellent client work.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & work experience.
- Experience working within the construction, energy, utilities, engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical), financial services, or related space.
- Min 1 year of experience functioning in a project administration, project operations, project controls and/or project management capacity within a fast-paced environment where you owned the process life cycle(s) from beginning to end.
- Experience with financial reporting (developing, creating, analyzing, packaging, and communicating) – Required.
- Experience using financial systems to manage financial information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel (macros, pivot tables, data management, etc.) – Required
- Experience with Primavera P6 – Required
- Experience with SAP, Primavera Unifier, ProjectWise, Tableau, PowerBI– Plus
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position pays between $76,000 and $106,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company