What You’ll Do:
- Conduct research and analysis on all relevant federal and state broadband funding programs to determine best options for Magellan clients in coordination with the VP of Rural Broadband Strategy and the Senior Broadband Consultant
- Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates all aspects of grant-related initiatives including research, acquisition, training and compliance with the terms of the grant process
- Establish a federal and state financial assistance tracker that summarizes key details for each broadband grant and loan program; updates shall be made to reflect the implementation processes of these programs. The tracker will be used by Magellan senior leadership and the Senior Broadband consultant to determine key dates, program requirements, eligibility criteria, financial and operational feasibility thresholds as well as environmental and regulatory post award compliance requirements
- Monitor grant administration and accounting compliance with federal and state requirements, as well as any policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance with grant stipulations and program progress through on-site evaluations and reviews of plans and reports.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Three years of increasingly responsible experience performing budgetary, administrative and operational support work
- A client focused attitude
- Ability to work independently
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.