*Entry Level Position*
What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
• Competitive Compensation
• Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
• Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Remote opportunities available
• Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assist with all reporting associated with construction inspections.
2. Verify daily production quantities of Construction Contractor.
3. Monitor quantities as it relates to contractor working in subsurface rocky conditions
4. Update project internal workflow procedures and documentation as requested
5. Supports the project by communicating timelines, milestones, deliverables, quality control, project concerns or risks.
6. Oversee all contractor crews working on the project. Be on jobsite while construction contractors are working.
7. Ensure crews are following all standards related to the project.
8. Participate in any project calls.
9. Maintain and produce project reports.
10. Coordinate daily with construction contractor to include the following:
a. Ensure all utility locates have been called in
b. Participate in team calls – provide agenda notes, and action items
c. Verify asbuilts and redlines are getting completed- to include bore logs and vault laydowns ( butterfly drawings)
d. Assist with coordination of permitting, and permit close out.
11. Meets with clients to for project status meetings and communicates with client and vendors on a daily basis.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Cable Television, Telecommunications or Fiber-Optic technical experience preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
· Valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record
· Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
· Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i. e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
· Ability to travel up to 80%
Company Benefits Include
· Full benefit package (health, dental and vision)
· 401K with company matching plan
· Life insurance, disability insurance
· Paid time off and flex-time
· Work from home
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, and outdoor weather conditions.