What You’ll Do
- Coordinates the development and ongoing maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for assigned project(s), and identifies efficiencies and improvements to methods of production.
- Works with project staff throughout project(s) lifecycle to continuously improve methodologies and ensure procedures conform to contract specifications.
- Communicates project(s) status directly with management and identifies efficiencies, problems, exceptions and opportunities for improvement of operations and or production methods.
- Leads or participates in audits and reviews of operational processes to ensure appropriate tools and functions are utilized for project(s).
- Identifies project specific training needs as applicable; coordinates training curriculum, materials and tools and in support of continual improvement ensures team
Ensures security of assigned operational center; implements, interprets and enforces Company policies and procedures
This is a hybrid-remote role that will require travel to project sites in Tucson, Arizona
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field and / or a project management certification.
- Five to ten years experience in a project environment with progressive supervisory experience.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of basic software programs such as Microsoft Office and ArcGIS
- Client facing experience
- Oil and Gas industry experience
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $85,000 and $105,000 annually and is an exempt position
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.