ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We are actively seeking a GIS Consultant to drive a diverse portfolio of project deliverables, ranging in scope and complexity
- Partner with key projects stakeholders, other GIS consultants, project managers, and program leaders to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Create and update workflow documentation, perform quality control and quality assurance to ensure all data is accurate, maintain metrics dashboards, and manage, organize, and maintain data.
- Work with internal, client and agency stakeholders on developing data collection methods and online mapping products within ArcGIS Online.
- Publish, create, edit, and maintain web maps and web mapping applications within ArcGIS Online.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of geoprocessing tools and automation methodologies for data QA/QC, reporting, and data aggregation.
- Manage large data sets within ArcGIS Online, develop reports (general & custom), and provide an assortment metrics using GIS spatial analysis methods, ArcGIS models, and python scripts.
- Perform geoprocessing & cartographic functions while working with complex aspects of the Esri and ArcGIS models and python scripts to support the program.
- Drive projects and tasks independently while finding ways to continually improve business processes and workflows.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geographic Information Systems, Geography, Environmental Science, or related field.
- Min 3-5 years of proven experience owning project deliverables, partnering with client stakeholders, and gathering & translating project requirements into clear & concise project scopes of work.
- ArcGIS Online (AGOL) – Required
- ArcGIS Pro – Required
- Spatial data analysis & management – Required
- Python (scripting, queries, troubleshoot, maintain) - Desired
- Model Builder – Desired
- Power BI (create dashboards) – Desired
- Microsoft SQL Server within a Geospatial environment – Desired
- Experience with Survey123 Collector, Field Maps – Plus
- Database management (manage, organize, and maintain) within an enterprise GIS environment– Required
- Microsoft Office (Excel - Required & Access) - Plus
- Experience working in the pipeline space (transportation, gas, oil, or water) – Plus
- Proven experience taking ownership of assigned deliverables and successfully achieving results beyond expectations
- Capable of learning new software, processes, and procedures as projects require
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Pay Range: $37-51/hour