ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
This is the second level of the non-Engineer degreed technical support role job classification. Senior Design Technician applies developing technical expertise to solve simple problems, and management skills to provide oversight of a team/work in a specific area of developing expertise, with moderate supervision. Incumbents are expected to develop skills in their field of study, and the ability to work with some degree of independence.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete quality reviews and program oversite with support of engineering management.
- Assist in oversite and training of Design Technicians and Drafters on a team with management direction.
- Participate in internal standards and process development. Develop subject matter expertise.
- Complete design task for associated utility design projects. Tasks include but are not limited to drafting, engineering calculations, easement validation; design/construction cost estimating & permit package development.
- Managing multiple projects in order to assure timely, successful completion for projects resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction and company/departmental goal achievements.
- Ability to review Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for update or conflict
- Coordinate projects for construction across multiple departments to accomplish timely construction and meet customer, crew members or client needs within a negotiated timeframe
- Learn and incorporate company safety rules and policies, company design standards and governing authority regulations into daily work and designs. Designs will meet all requirements of applicable company safety standards, company distribution construction standards, and governing authority regulations
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 4+ years equivalent industry experience without a degree required.
- Basic design skills, AutoCAD or Microstation knowledge preferred
- Ability to understand instructions and independently carry out instructed tasks
- Detail and quality oriented. Must be comfortable reading and interpreting technical documentation including blueprints, construction specifications and other items.
- Strong communication and customer skills.
- Ability to grow into responsibility for managing long term client program work.
- Must have own vehicle and ability to travel if required.
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.