What You’ll Do:
This position is responsible for performing engineering tasks on multiple projects concurrently that may contain a high degree of technical difficulty, making decisions and recommendations that are considered authoritative and have important impact on engineering discipline design decisions leading design responsibility as an engineering discipline lead and acting as a project manager on small projects. Managing and/or assisting with clients to develop new business.
As a Senior Project Engineer, a typical day may include the following:
- Applying sound and diversified knowledge of discipline engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
- Initiating and maintaining extensive contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
- Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process and design improvements related to engineering design and technology
- Managing all projects that are assigned by the Business Unit Leader (BUL) to ensure the projects meet all required project measurements and indicators for performance which have been set by either the client or internally. These performance indicators include, but are not limited to, schedule performance, project budget performance, project profitability, client relationship and satisfaction, and project quality control.
- Maintaining, implementing and monitoring a system of quality control and check on all projects assigned
- Maintaining a system to accurately forecast fee revenue on an ongoing monthly basis and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Registration as a professional engineer is highly preferred
- 4 - 10 years of work experience, 4+ years of work experience in the refining, chemical, petro-chemical or manufacturing facility
- Knowledgeable in short circuit coordination and arc flash studies
- Must have experience working with low and/or medium voltage switchgears
Resilient and self-motivated: You are always striving to build upon previous successes
Detail oriented: The little things matter!
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: