What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
This position is responsible for performing engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with ongoing supervision. The Design Specialist receives technical guidance on new design topics that have not been experienced by the Design Specialist. The Design Specialist will work closely with other senior engineers on typical engineering assignments tasks which are not familiar to the Design Specialist.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments with supervision and assistance from other engineers and managers
· Performing a variety of basic engineering tasks to assist in the production of plans, specifications, reports, diagrams, and engineering documents with supervision by other engineers and supervisors
· Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
· Appropriate technical degree or related experience
· Basic CAD skills is preferred (Intermediate – AutoCAD, Beginner – Micro-Station)
· Minimum of at least one intern position of not less than 3 months performing basic engineering tasks
· Enthusiasm to be a part of the team and open to learn new skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.