ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefit everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization
This position is responsible for independently performing detailed engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks; performing engineering tasks on multiple small to medium sized projects with a moderate level of technical difficulty; performing most assignments independently with instructions as to the general results expected; receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects; supervising other engineers or drafters/designers on assigned work.
Location : Los Angeles, CA Hybrid. You get to come into the amazing office two-three times a week
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
· Developing contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
· Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process and design improvements related to engineering design and tech
· Following systems of quality control and checking on all projects assigned
· Assisting in preparing proposals for the business unit by estimating engineering hours as an engineering discipline lead
· Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
· Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with within the Business Unit (BU) and with other BUs
· Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
· Registration as a professional engineer is highly preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of work experience with at least 4 years of work experience in the pipeline industry or a related industry. At least 3 years of the work experience must be at a pipeline operating company or at an engineering consulting firm
· Collaborative approach to problem solving
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
· Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
· Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
This position pays between $85,000 and $100,000 annually and is an exempt position.
Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.